- There are few things better than loving a man who will hold you're head up even when you can't.
- I ordered a new toy. Maybe Christmas cards part deaux are coming.
- Lazy Saturdays rock. When they're followed by a lazy Sunday, that's just icing on the cake.
- Shhhh secrets and surprises are the hardest to keep quiet. They're equally as exciting and life changing though. (No, I'm not getting married, nor am I pregnant)
- I've been snorting a lot.. I guess it's a bi-product of my laughing, which I've been doing a lot of. It's "cute", I hear.
- My entire adult life, I've managed to live without a toothbrush holder. Tonight, I took a leap and bought one. Wouldn't you know the damn thing was too small for my toothbrush?
- I'm still looking for work.. if I can't find a job, I guess I'll make one for myself. Maybe the new camera will make my pictures perfect and inspire people to pay me lots of money. ha.
- I think of things to write about all day but my words evaporate as soon as I sit down here. Maybe I need to relocate my desk to a more Zen location. Whatever that means.
What I'm listening to: Jason Isbell, Sirens of the Ditch
What I'm reading: The Joy Diet, Martha Beck