- No new job prospects, though I'm considering starting a little something on the side. If only I knew what that was.
- Work is work. One of my team members is making me crazy, but that's nothing new.
- This week is a short week with a long weekend. I'm going to mix a little love time and girl time and a lot of drive time. Funny how I used to road trip to shows and now I just road trip for a kiss.
- While everyone else was in Idaho, I got to see Brandon Rhyder at Billy Bob's and take some great pictures with the new camera. One of them can be seen here.
- The ex-wife from hell is getting married this weekend. While that sinks in, I'll go ahead and hit you with another whammy that is: She's only been dating him a little over three weeks. Boo-yah!
- As if that isn't enough, she's marrying one of C's customers which should make things even more interesting.
- To celebrate the news, we spent Saturday looking at rings.. and yes, I think I fell in love about half a dozen times. I need to go back and make another pass through the store though- just to make sure.
- Our eleven month anniversary is tomorrow, which means one year is just a month away. We're thinking about taking a weekend trip to celebrate, but can't decide where to go. Thoughts?
My life is boring and so is my blog. Seems I only write well when things aren't going so hot. I need to work on that, I reckon...