10.03.2007

let the water take me higher..

Sometimes the best words are someone else's words. The ones below popped into my head while staring at this blank screen.. I'll give you a few things of my own anyway.

  • I have a second interview on Tuesday.. I'm just praying for the good Lord's will.
  • I hope Texas spanks OU this weekend, though after last weekend's pitiful performance, I'm not sure I even care.
  • Our weekend in Austin was wonderful. The distance is killing us.
  • I'm a busy girl this week at work. I like it, even though I complain. I'll miss it if I go.

I'm a bundle of fear, I'm a pile of doubts
But I hope through the fear, I pray it all works out
'Cause it always does
When it rains, sometimes it floods

I'm a shot in the dark, I'm a fist in your gut
I might do something crazy, to get myself out of this rut
But when push comes down to shove
When it rains, sometimes it floods

Let the dam break down
Let the water wash over me
I don't care if I drown
If that's how it has to be
Let the water wash over me

I get out on the edge, but I come back to the middle
All points in between, of my own personal riddle
Yeah the answers they slowly come
But when it rains, sometimes it floods

It all gets lost, no matter how hard you try
Everything comes with a cost
No there ain't no way to slide
This illusion is clear as mud
When it rains, sometimes it floods

Let the dam break down
Let the water wash over me
I don't care if I drown
If that's how it has to be
Let the water wash over me

1 comment:

Woodrow said...

If I were a texass fan, I wouldn't watch the game on Saturday. It's gonna be ugly.