1.23.2008

What do you think?

Five things to my right:
  1. Canned air
  2. Brandon Rhyder ticket stub from Saturday night
  3. BLISTEX (regular flavor, thankyouverymuch)
  4. My beloved iPod
  5. Nick & Allison koozie

Five things to my left:

  1. Nasonex
  2. Keys
  3. Work Badge
  4. Sundance box
  5. DSW receipt

Five things behind me:

  1. Chair
  2. Sera-soft blankie
  3. TV, blah, blah
  4. Loveseat
  5. Empty water bottle

Five things in front of me:

  1. Monitor (duh.)
  2. Keyboard (double duh.)
  3. My hands
  4. My nose
  5. The rest of my life

Yes, I'm a dork, but I'm also bored. Wednesday night strike tv blows. I'm looking very forward to going to sleep early, but at this moment, I'm not tired enough (which my boyfriend would find impossible to believe). What's new with me? Well, I can't tell you just yet. And other than what I can't tell you- absolutely nothing. And, before you get your panties in a wad, what I can't tell you is nothing to tell anyway! Yet...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blasphemy!!!! Project Runway is on tonight!!! What is wrong with you woman???? LOL!

(ps. I like the new look!)

Diane Mandy said...

hmmmm. inquiring minds want to know!

Junie B said...

Yes I like the new look too...I need a new look.

Which incidentially I might be getting the Katie Holmes haircut tomorrow if my girl will ever call me back!!

hmmm...well if nothing is really nothing..cause you know...I thought it was..I dont know...maybe like you got engaged or something..but well since you said its nothing, then it cant be that.

Poop.

Sara said...

June- if I were engaged, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops, believe me!!

Heather said...

Cryptic, indeed. The art of nothingness...

I miss you!

V said...

I like the new look!

Law & Order, Sara! I'm loving Jeremy Sisto as the new detective and Linus Roach as the latest ADA.