I just read June's blog about it and I actually had to look at the calendar to confirm January was indeed gone. I didn't do a year in review for 2007 because, frankly, I'm lazy. But January has certainly been a month. Not in a bad way, just in a... way.
Remember that nothing I was talking about? The nothing was something, but it's nothing again. That's all the details your gonna get for now. There is, however, another something that isn't nothing, but that I can't tell you just yet. I'm such a tease.
It's been a rollercoaster of a month. Mostly up and up and up with a little dip. Enough to make you lose your tummy, but not enough to slow your momentum. Not to say it hasn't been hard, but I Will Survive, ala Gloria Gaynor.
Let's see. What else can I update you with...
- I have been SICK this week. And by sick, I mean fever, coughing and that lovely stuff that you have the pleasure of coughing up-- IF you're so lucky. I went to the doctor yesterday (which is another story in and of itself) and was diagnosed with bronchitis and a sinus infection. So, I'm on day two of my Z-pack and actually slept the whole night. Monday and Tuesday night, I was up for at least an hour each night trying to bring my fever down. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and went home two hours early on Wednesday. Here's to healing and antibiotics!
- I owe my old apartment complex $473, which is rent through Dec. 19. The new tenant moved in the next day, lucky me!
- I'm going to do my taxes this weekend, so hopefully the refund amount will make me smile.
- My camera should be delivered today. I'll go get it during lunch or maybe I'll leave early.. it just depends on when it comes.
- I got new cell phone service, a new number and a new phone. I switched from "The New At&t" (Cingular) to Alltel which services East Texas very, very well. I even have a signal in the building at work now! I haven't tried talking on it yet, but I can at least send texts. So, hopefully I'll be more in touch now. If I didn't send you my new number and you need it, email me.
Happy Friday, everyone. What are your plans for Superbowl Sunday, aka the end to the Patriot's perfect season? And please don't misconstrue that statement to mean I'm a Pat's fan. I'm not. I'm sick of Tom Brady and Hoodie and the whole damn cheating organization. But, it is an excuse to drink beer.