- Last weekend was C's sister's baby shower. Everyone, including his grandmother, was asking when it would be my turn.
- Still no real forward movement on buying a house, though something will happen soon or I'll buy my own. My lease is up 05/31 and I'm going "month to month", which means paying the "market rate" which is almost $100 more a month. Crap, I say.
- Tomorrow, I'm driving to Dallas for my dear Gabby's wedding. I'm so happy that she's found Robert, who seems to truly love her. I hope to get some good pictures.
- I'm turning around and driving home on Saturday because it's Mother's Day weekend! Before I leave Dallas, I'm going to get my mom and C's stepmom some fancy windchimes. I got my mom some last year and she adores them, so I'm going to get a different "tone" this year.
- Sunday, we're supposed to fry fish at my mom's. C's parents are invited. This will be the first meeting. Yikes!
- I get to see Heather this weekend! YAY!
I'm really sorry I'm so lame, y'all. I'll write more soone-- or at the very least, I'll post pictures.