8.29.2008

I'm gonna love you back to lovin' me again...

I AM … blessed.
I WANT… more time.
I HAVE… two pimples.
I KEEP… receipts.
I WISH I COULD… take a daily nap.
I HATE… waiting.
I FEAR… the unknown. And taxes.
I HEAR… voices telling me what I should and should not do.
I DON’T THINK… I'll ever be thin again.
I REGRET… regrets.
I LOVE… completely.
I AM NOT… perfect.
I DANCE… rarely. Unless a shoulder wiggle counts.
I SING… classic country in the shower.
I NEVER… watch the news, but listen to GMA on XM daily.
I RARELY… go a day without doing dishes.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH… pitiful animal movies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS… right. Don't tell him though. ;-)
I HATE THAT… that weight-gain part of pregnancy.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT… how to calculate PPV.
I NEED… Tylenol for this headache.
I SHOULD… go pee.

*I stole this. You should too.*

5 comments:

V said...

Just curious - What animal movies are you watching?

Sara said...

Nothing specific- and nothing lately. I'm talking Charlotte's Web and Babe. I'm a freakin' mess.

V said...

I see. Babe turned Becky off all pork products since we first saw it (whenever it came out).

Sara said...

Well, now I wouldn't take it that far.... !

Unknown said...

I am...
borrowing this from YOU and HEATHER :)