- I have a list of blog topics. Literally. It's on a little yellow sticky by my keyboard at work. Yes, I'm making this list from that list.
- Sometime last week, I had a delightful dream about John Mayer. Don't ask me why, because I was happily sleeping next to my handsome fiance, but it was John Mayer just the same. And he was in love with me. I kept asking him why me because he didn't even know me, but he never would answer. He was flying me all over for shows and giving me the star treatment and I happily went along- but I just couldn't believe that he was in love with me. Dreams, ya know?
- I'm currently digging a band called The Steeldrivers. They're a little bit country and a little bit bluegrass and a lot wonderful. Check 'em out.
- I have on my list to bitch about the lack of rain, but thanks to
Eduard Eduord Eduoradthat tropical storm, we've gotten a few showers on our crunchy grass. It's no longer crunchy, but I wouldn't complain if it were to rain say, all weekend?
- My nearest and dearest (save for my Cori and June) are gone to Idaho for Brauns and Ragweed and RRB. I should've gone, but let's face it. I've got other places to spend my money. I know they'll have a great time without me, though. Doesn't mean I'm not jealous, though.
- This should probably be it's own post/rant, but let's face it- that may take another month. In case you don't know, I've moved back to east Texas. Land of two lane roads and speed traps. But, most highways are 70mph. And that's what I drive + 2-3 mph. I would like to issue a statement to other residents of the roads I travel of this speedlimit and the fact that WHEN YOU PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME, PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM GOING 70MPH, NOT 40, YOU M'EFFING, BACKWOODS, NO DRIVING, lovely, lovely people. It pisses me off to no end that waiting five seconds for me to pass is too much to ask, so I should be happy to slam on my brakes or defensively weave around you, hopefully not into on coming traffic. I'm carrying precious cargo, you fool.
- Speaking of, I'm pregnant. Surprise! (If you know my mother, please do not forward the link to my blog to your mom who will then read the whole thing and tell my mother about all of the un-lady like things I've said, mmmmk? Just tell your mom the news- no details about where you found out needed, ok?) I'm due in January and let this be the warning that baby talk will soon be invading this space. FINALLY.
- Also please know that just because I'm pregnant does not mean that's why C & I bought a house and are getting married. Yes, it's the ultimate shotgun trifecta, but it was all going to happen eventually- we just got put on the fast track. We can't be happier- and, well, you should be too.
- Sorry, SLM, for making you shit just now.
Part 3 - Surprise!
My goodness, where does the time go? This has been month end close and it has been nuts, but seriously- I'm a slacker and I apologize to my 10s of readers. Here's a rundown of what's been going on.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
well...i'm just gonna say that umm...yeah, I AM NOT IN IDAHO EITHER...in case you forgot...
oh and you already know i am super happy about the trifecta and stuff..
I heard the great news, and wanted to say congrats, but wanted you to post it and what not... hey, it's your news, you should be the one to spill it, right?
aye.. you're having so much fun right now... and I "might" be a tiny bit jealous... (still means I'm completely excited for you!!! :))
i've already said congratulations, but i really don't think that's something you can oversay, so congratulations!
i wish john mayer was in love with me.
Congratulations again!!! I'm so excited for you two!
How wonderful! So exciting to see all your dreams coming true with someone that special!
Oh, Sara! My heart is pounding with excitement for you! I had to read the whole thing twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Seriously, I'm about to cry happy tears.
Also, I hear you on the East Texas drivers. It happens to us daily on 64 coming into Tyler.
off to email you back
Congratulations is not a big enough word to convey what I am feeling. I am so happy for you my beautiful friend! You deserve all the happiness in the world....
I, too, had been waiting for this post so I could say, YAY congrats! (I sorta alluded to it in my blog a week or so ago!)
Anyway, I'm so happy for you!
And I miss you.
Wow, Sara, Wow. Congrats!
Seriously, amazing. I'm really happy for you.
I'm all sorts of happy for you!
Were there actually shotguns at shotgun weddings? I'm not from around here...I have no idea. If so, I think that would be HILARIOUS. You should do that at your wedding. I'll be your wedding planner.
I am so happy for you and Clint!!!
Sooooo, do you want to explain to Meg what shotgun weddings are or should I?
Great news! Congratulations to the both of you!
(as John Mayer sings "Why Georgia?" on the ipod...)
You were absolutely missed this past week in Idaho. I'll share some pics with you later. I wish you could have sat out on the deck with us. It was heaven.
Congratulations on everything, and adding to the list one more thing we have to explain to Meg.
Post a Comment