- He's still a he.
- He weighs "approximately" 4lbs 6 oz.
- His head is big (measuring 36 wks).
- His tummy is plump (measuring 34 wks).
- As of Monday, he was breech, but with all the moving he's doing, I'm not sure if he still is or not.
- My hips hurt.
- My thighs feel like I've been horseback riding (I haven't).
- Stretch marks.
- My lower abdominal region aches when I stand or sit up or roll over in bed.
- Sleep is a luxury. I can only imagine how much more true that statement will become AFTER he's here.
- My doc said labor at 37 weeks would be A-Ok with her. Yes, that means Christmas.
- My complaints are superficial and a very small price to pay for what's in store.
- I have a poopload of thank you notes to write, but I shouldn't complain. I am so very truly blessed. Blessed and to be envied.
Have a great weekend, internet. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I'll be cheering for OU on Saturday. It will be painful, but it's in the best interest of my 'Horns afterall.
is this where we throw out the boomer sooner? *shudder*...
Sounds like little guy is doin' good!!! and Capricorn babies are awesome ;)
I was starting to wonder about you (two).
AMEN SISTER!!! LOL
Post a Comment