Used to, editing some pictures would satisfy it. Now, not so much. I have so many ideas and dreams it's ridiculous. Everything sounds like something I want to and can do. I'm so close to buying various machines or renting store space it's not even funny. I've got to find an outlet before I make a decision which will quickly drown me.
My days look like this:
- 5:30am - alarm goes off.
- 5:45am(ish) - I get out of bed, shower, do hair & makeup
- 6:10am - wake Carter, change his clothes & diaper, nurse
- 6:30am - wake C.
- 6:40am - put Carter on the bed to hang out while I get dressed.
- 6:50am - finish helping C get various bottles and bags together.
- 7-7:05am - leave the house
- 7:45-7:50am - arrive at daycare and leave my baby for the day. Multiple kisses ensue.
- 8-8:05am - arrive at work and watch the clock.
- 4:45pm-5pm - leave work to pick up Carter
- 5:45-6pm - arrive home
- 6pm-8:30pm - feed and play with Carter. Hopefully have dinner.
- 8:30pm-10pm - fix bottles for the next day. Watch some tv. Try not to fall asleep in mid-sentence.
- 10pm(ish) - lights out.
I'm not complaining- don't misread. It's just that I need more sleep. I crave it. But it never fails - I never get it. Adding anything else to this routine will mean I get even less. Yet.... I. want. more.