- He weighs 25lbs 11oz (60-something percentile)
- He's 31.5" tall (57th percentile)
- His head is 19" (77th percentile)- he's still on track to be presidential.
- He has a 100 teeth. Not really, but currently he has all four incisors coming in. Hopefully that will be all until his 2 year molars. He can't just cut one at a time- they ALL have to come in at once.
- He still naps twice a day, though I've noticed his morning naps have been shorter lately. Except on Sunday. It lasted for 2.5 hours.
- This past weekend, he slept til almost 9am before demanding attention from his parents.
- We rock him to sleep every night and let me tell you, as bad of a habit that is to start, it makes for some of the sweetest moments when he finally gives up for the day. But the flip-flopping and wiggling getting there is getting very old. Especially when mom's lap is disappearing.
- He loves his juice (either flavored water from Target or 2oz Gerber juice and the rest water) and will drink 4-5 sippy cups a day.
- He's still attached to his noodle (pacifier), but I'm not fighting that battle just yet.
- He says all sorts of things now- Mama, Daddy, doggy, hi, bye, bock-bock, quack-quack, ball (bah), this (dis- when pointing), uh-oh and thank you. I will forever pride myself on the fact that thank-you was his first real word. He says it with accuracy, too.... especially when he's coming to take something you have!
- He can sign "please" and give/blow kisses. Wet, open mouthed mwah's!
Hammy - 04/15/2010
(These were from last week's "sick day". Yeah, notsomuch.)
First "real" boo-boo. He fell on the fireplace. A+ parenting
This is what four shots and a blood draw will do.