- I'm super excited about the new season of Tori and Dean: Inn Love . Yes, we're myspace friends. No, I don't like pugs.
- No, I'm not going to Idaho. And no, I don't want to talk about it.
- Josh Grider listening party Thursday at 7:30 on Galleywinter . The new cd will rock your socks off!
- No luck on a job yet. I have a call tomorrow though.
- Since when do weddings require dates? I figure, if you're not comfortable enough to go by yourself, maybe you should consider not going.
- Yes, I'm still in a funk over my relationship. I listened to my Joel Osteen podcasts on the way home though and felt much better though- a renewed faith. Until this evening.
- I really need to learn how to communicate effectively.
- I am not a groupie. I don't care what you or anyone else says, or even if you're joking.
- I do not like drama.
- My mother has a new bathroom and it's probably the swankest one I've ever been in. If only she'd do something about the paneling in the room joining the "beachy", tiled bathroom. "But it's pecan! It was expensive!"
- I'm tired of driving.
- I don't know how my dog got so sweet. Not a mean bone in his body, I tell ya.
Jealous, aren't you?
I have not seen the 36 pack yet. And I buy my beer in (north) Texas.
i love you.
wow... no wonder they say don't mess with texas
Post a Comment