- Heidi and Spencer. These people are neither celebrities nor are they cool. Her clothing line sucks and he looks like Butthead (or is it Beavis?) and is one too. Either way, they're fake and I'm sick of 'em.
- David Beckham and Victoria. I don't think he's hot. There, I said it. I may be the only girl on the planet who thinks it, but there it is. I bet he gets tired of her pretentious looking ass and I bet he gets tired of waiting on her. Either way, I'm sick of them too.
- Doctor Laura. Used to, when I'd leave work, I'd catch the rerun of Broadminded on XM. They're a couple of cool chicks that talk about things I'm interested in like dissecting Lost and making fun of American Idol and being generally non-politically correct. I dig them. Somewhere along the way, the rerun of the days show got pulled and replaced by Dr. Laura. Now she's on for like five hours straight. WTF is that? I can barely stand to listen to her commercial on the station and now they've taken away my fun and replaced it with disgust. Yes, I wrote a letter.
- Work. I haven't been busy this week and no one is hear and I'm pretty damn tired of it, too.
- Red lights. I firmly believe that Tyler Texas USA is the red light capitol of the WORLD. The other night coming home from the library, I caught every. single. one. Even after I made a wrong turn and got lost, still no breaks. I finally accepted it and told God I would slow down. I'm still irritated, though.
Eh, that's all I can come up with right now because I'm just making myself angry thinking about it. In the comments, tell me what you're tired of. Hopefully it's not me. :)