6.03.2008

Four more days, people.


We each have a birthday, one time every year
Sometimes they are happy, and sometimes there are tears

But the best I can remember, the best of them I know
Tre the ones that I remember, full of cake, love and bows

-Donna Childree Gotlib



Mere days til I'm 28. Time is flying. Things are changing. I want to put on the brakes yet speed up all at the same time. I could say that it's no big deal- it's just a day like all the rest- but that would be a lie. I love my birthday. I love being celebrated for one single day every year. And this 28th year of my life promises to be the best yet... let's hope the follow through does not disappoint.


Note: Click on the image for a link to where I stole it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait. It will only fly faster and faster.

I hope your birthday is wonderful!!!!

Needless to say I am just forgetting its my birthday month. In my 40 some odd years this is the FIRST time ever I have hated this month.