5.11.2009

Happy Monday to me!

(I'll write about my first Mother's Day later.)

I went to a baby shower for C's cousins a month or so ago and all the ladies had necklaces that either had their childs name or picture or something on them. I felt left out. Of course, some of their jewelry was big and gaudy which is so not me. I got home that afternoon and did a search on Etsy to see what I could find and bookmarked quite a few sites, but kept coming back to one I loved called sTuck in the coop.

Fast forward to a week or so ago- the artist posted a contest on her blog for a $25 store credit and guess who just found out she won? That's right, this girl! And what did I choose?



Of course, it will have Carter's name and birthstone (garnet). I'm so excited I could just pee. Speaking of pee (and if you follow me on Twitter you already know this), the phone rang last night as I was in the middle of changing his diaper on the bed. Since he likes to "air it out" sometimes, I left him with a clean diaper under his butt "just in case" and ran to take C the phone. When I returned, my happy baby was still laying there with the clean diaper under his butt- and pee all over the bed. All over the side, the bed frame and the floor. My sweet little pisser that he is, all I could do is laugh. And to make it even better, we have no spare sheets for our bed. I bought C the ones we have now for Christmas a couple of years ago after tiring of his Walmart scratchy sheets. Looks like I'll be buying some more in the VERY near future, like TODAY!! ORDERED!

Wow, I derailed my own post didn't I? It wasn't supposed to be about ME or my BABY (AGAIN, anyone?), but about sTuck in the Coop! Go shopping, girls!

1 comment:

Cristal said...

I got this for M's Day:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=24808743
:)