- Galveston was great and I have pictures which I'll upload just as soon as I'm home long enough.
- I love short weeks, but damn if they don't end up feeling longer than a regular one.
- Thanks to those of you who sent me birthday wishes. It didn't feel any different than a normal day, especially since I drove over four hours home. But, I'm 28 now and all grown up.... if you only knew.
- I'm considering taking some classes at a local junior college. Maybe they'll get me closer to living my dream.
- Brandon Rhyder had a baby girl yesterday... I can't wait to meet her. Hell, at this point, I'd just love to go to any show. For you DFW people this weekend, Radney Foster is at the Horseman Friday night. Color me JEALOUS.
- My life is a snore. Which now that I mention it, a nap doesn't sound to bad right now.
I am very much looking forward to:
It premiers tonight at 8pm on Bravo. Yippee!!!
hey i left a long ass comment...
where'd it go?!?!??!?!
Your life is NOT a snore!!!
I didn't know Tori & Dean was coming back on (dang it - must get cable. ha!)!!
My life on the d-list - hilarious as usual...
Post a Comment