- St. Paddy's day was a hit. See the adorableness below. (Thanks for the outfit, Aunt Heather!)
- Also, I love my baby in BabyLegs. His dad thinks they're ridiculous and that he looks like Baby Flashdance, but whatevs.
- My house is in remodel hell-- actually that will be tomorrow when I'm driven from the confines of my living room so I can get real walls put up. (Drywall instead of awful painted PANELING)
- I go back to work Monday. No, I don't want to talk about it.
- Pollen sucks.
- I took my nephew's senior pictures last Sunday- he showed up with a hickey on his neck. AWESOME. Thank goodness for photoshop.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)