- Is this my kid or what? Those that know me have certainly seen that SCOWL before! As evidenced, the kid has my frown. And his father gets a giggle out of it every time he sees it.
- Thanks to the Halo SleepSack, we went from waking up every two hours to only one time per night. It's a miracle, I say. I only wish we would've started using it sooner! (Thanks MMJ- the BEST find!!)
- He's also learned to smile. The pictures are a little fuzzy but it's because I was trying to take pictures really fast before he screamed.
- Check out his new chair-- thanks Josh! It's super plush and plays some great tunes. (Plus it vibrates, which I think feels good you know where!)
- As of 5 weeks 6 days, he weighed 8lbs 10 oz. He gained a POUND in two weeks! Go me!
- Some ladies from my mom's church threw me a diaper/gift card shower yesterday. Girls- that is the way to GO! We got so many diapers (which are so expensive), so if you're having more than one shower- make one a diaper shower! It's awesome. Hopefully we'll be graduating to size 1 soon (out of Newborns).
- He's got the cutest thighs (ham hocks) and fat belly - he looks like a little drunk man... see?
Awesome! So cute...
So glad to see more pictures!
Adorable! That first one does look like you! How cute!
I love his big eyes and the Miller Lite, of course!
at least he has the right beer! cute
So adorable! The last picture is a hoot!
TOO CUTE!!!! I love the scowl!
Oh man, the second smile picture melts me- soooo cute! And he DOES look a lot like you!
Way to go C (and Mom!) on the weight gain!
LLS just got all warm and fuzzy inside. He is too cute for words! And that scowl is so you! lol
Oh my! I love the first photo!
So cute!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
How cute is he!!! I can't wait to meet him!
I love his little Sara scowl!
loved Carter's announcement, thank you Momma!
Post a Comment