- St. Paddy's day was a hit. See the adorableness below. (Thanks for the outfit, Aunt Heather!)
- Also, I love my baby in BabyLegs. His dad thinks they're ridiculous and that he looks like Baby Flashdance, but whatevs.
- My house is in remodel hell-- actually that will be tomorrow when I'm driven from the confines of my living room so I can get real walls put up. (Drywall instead of awful painted PANELING)
- I go back to work Monday. No, I don't want to talk about it.
- Pollen sucks.
- I took my nephew's senior pictures last Sunday- he showed up with a hickey on his neck. AWESOME. Thank goodness for photoshop.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i love carter's little smile...it's just the cutest!
Look at that fat little belly. LOVE IT!
Precious! Love the "mini pants"
He is so stinkin' cute!
awww... that's the cutest little nugget!
LOVE the baby legs. he is getting to be a lil chunker...just the way i like 'em. Precious.
sorry about monday :(
LOVE him! He is really filling out- Molly loves guys with rolls. :P And rolls + leg warmers? Who could resist that?
(We love Babylegs, too.)
And HOW FUNNY that your nephew showed up with a hickey! That has never happened to me- I can't imagine. I would be so distracted by the fact that the person I am photographing (who KNEW they would be photographed) showed up with a HICKEY! Hilarious.
Post a Comment