8.01.2008

I have more to say, I promise.

And I fully intend to say it all. I even have a list of things I need to write about, including a little ditty about John Mayer and a good rant. But:


I am selling raffle tickets for a $100 gas card (from Walmart) which benefits the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. If you are interested in gambling, please email me (link on the side if you don't know it by heart). Tickets are $1 each or six for $5. I'll hold your tickets for you, or mail them to you. The drawing is August 27 at 2pm at my company's break room. Holla!

5 comments:

NicoleC said...

Dammit. I just put something for you in the mail this morning. Had I seen this, I would have thrown $5 in for raffle tickets! Grrr.

Sara said...

No worries, you've got the whole rest of the month. And, truth be told, we're raffelling (sp) one every month between now and at least December.

And yay for MAIL!

Anonymous said...

waiting on that update but I know what the third "S" post should be called!!!! I won't spill it yet, though!

Maureen

sarah said...

i need to buy some of those tickets.

i hope your rant isn't concerning john mayer. because i'm the one who has been shoving him in everyone's face a good bit lately. and that would make me sad.

Buzz said...

Well big ol congrats from California!

Just catching up and whatnot. Dig the new pad, and the yard is HUGE! Have a good one,

b.